According to STATSAccording to STATS
Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The Bucs snapped a five-game losing streak to the Rams by scoring a franchise-record 55 points in last year's meeting. That was also one point shy of the most allowed by the Rams all-time (1956, 1950).
- LA recorded its eighth 100-yard rushing game of the year in their win over Seattle (106), third most in the NFL (Arizona, Baltimore -- 9). The Rams had just seven such games all of last season.
- After a three-point effort against the Saints the week before, the Bucs hung 46 points on Carolina, the second-largest single-game turnaround (+43) in team history (3 to 48 points in Weeks 14-15 of 2001).
- Leonard Floyd became the third Ram with a three-sack game this year (A. Donald, T. Reeder), making LA the first team since 2007 (NYG, Sea) to have 3+ players record a triple-sack game in the same season.
- After rushing for just 66 yards over his previous three games, Ronald Jones II rushed for a career-high 192 yards last week, the second most by a player alongside Tom Brady (Jonas Gray -- 201 yards in 2014).
- Over the first five games, Tom Brady's passer rating when targeting Rob Gronkowski was 60.4. In the last five games, that rating has jumped to 109.8, and their four touchdowns are tied for the most by a QB-TE combo during that span (Patrick Mahomes to Travis Kelce).
No preview is available for this game