According to STATSAccording to STATS
Kansas City Chiefs at Las Vegas Raiders
- The Raiders' 40-32 win at Kansas City in Week 5 snapped the Chiefs' five-game winning streak in the series. Since 2013, KC is 12-3 versus the Raiders, scoring at least 20 points in all 15 games. This is the longest active streak of consecutive games with 20-plus points by any team against a single opponent.
- The Chiefs have started the season with wins in their first four road games -- for the second year in succession. Only once in franchise history has the team started a season 5-0 on the road: the 1966 team went 7-0 away from home en route to a loss to Green Bay in the first Super Bowl.
- Las Vegas has won three straight games and seeks its first four-game winning streak since a six-game run in 2016. The Raiders have seven takeaways and only a single giveaway during the streak, highlighted by a five-takeaway effort against the Broncos last week. It was the Raiders' most takeaways in a single game since 2013.
- Patrick Mahomes has played two road games against the Raiders in his career, throwing four touchdown passes without an interception in each contest. Mahomes' only interception of 2020 came in the Week 5 loss to Las Vegas by Jeff Heath; since then, he has 13 TD passes and no interceptions in 144 pass attempts.
- Devontae Booker has rushed for 149 yards and three touchdowns in the last two games, joining Josh Jacobs to give Las Vegas a two-pronged rushing attack. Jacobs has run for 177 yards and three TDs of his own in the last two games and ranks second in the league with 306 yards on the ground in November.
- There are two quarterbacks in the NFL who have double-figure touchdown passes and fewer than three interceptions: Patrick Mahomes (25 TD, one interception) and Derek Carr (16 and 2). Among QBs in league history with at least 1,000 pass attempts, Mahomes is first in touchdown/interception ratio (5.32), and Carr is eighth (2.48).
No preview is available for this game